1. Find stylish gifts like on-trend jewelry, cashmere scarves and designer clothing for any fashionista at Dorothy Williams RI in Wayland Square.
2. Enjoy Ocean State inspired tshirts, greeting cards, local art and an eclectic array of gifts at Frog And Toad on Hope Street!
3. Make someone's holiday shine with the wide selection of gold, silver, antique and estate jewelry from Reliable Gold in Wayland Square.
4. Give foodies a gift to savor with the olive oils, balsamic vinegars, custom gift sets and more at The Olive Tap in Wayland Square.
5. From silk chemises to cashmere robes, wrap someone in a perfectly fitting gift from Mrs. Robinson Fine Lingerie in Wayland Square.
6. Explore Ives Street's desitination for one-of-a-kind treasures from around the world, fair trade and worldly folk art at Peaceable Kingdom.
7. The in-house engraving and statewide delivery offered at Bottles Fine Wine on Pitman Street makes any libation a cheers-worthy gift.
8. Have any level musician rockin' around the Christmas Tree with a vintage, quality-used guitar from Empire Guitars on North Main Street.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here