All Rhode Islanders are invited to submit their most creative interpretations of
face masks for an installation in the Art Club’s highly visible Dodge House
Gallery on Thomas Street. This is an opportunity for our community to celebrate
art and encourage our neighbors to wear masks but also to find hope in creativity
during this difficult time. Three top prizes will be awarded! Please read this call in
full for all the details and contact Gallery Manager Michael Rose at
email@example.com with any questions.
Completed masks must be mailed or delivered to the Club at 11 Thomas Street,
Providence, RI. Hours for drop-off delivery are Monday, July 13 – Thursday,
July 16 from 12 – 2pm each day. Artists are also welcome to mail in their masks
care of Gallery Manager Michael Rose, Providence Art Club, 11 Thomas Street,
Providence, RI 02903. If you are mailing your mask, please mail it flat so it does
not get damaged. We anticipate the show running for at least two weeks at the
end of July and beginning of August. More details on exact dates will be available
once we have an idea of how many participants will be involved. Please indicate
your interest in participating using this form.
- This project is open to all residents of Rhode Island, limit one mask per
participant. No submissions will be for sale.
- Participants must follow the official template provided by the Club.
- Size limitations beyond the mask itself are maximum 12”h, 11”w, 6”d
- Submissions may not weigh more than 2lbs
- Each mask will have a backing added by members of the Club staff,
please note this may result in structural changes.
- PAC retains the right to use images of all submitted masks for press and
- Because we anticipate this show traveling, masks will likely not be